Some talks about my work can be found here. I have listed the most recent talks due to updates and releases related to my open source work.
- Talking Language AI Ep#1 - Cohere - video
- Topic Modeling by combining the old with the new - NLP Summit - video
- Unleashing the power of large language models - The Data Exchange - podcast
- BERTopic and the Psychology behind Open Source Development - Weaviate - video
- Learning from Machine Learning #1 - Data Science & Psychology - Seth Levine - video
These talks are mostly focused on the technical components of my work but I also like exploring the psychological components of something that is seemingly only technical. As such, feel free to reach out, whether it is a talk, podcast, or simply a one-on-one, if you are interested in discussing these things!